Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The impact of nocturnal symptoms associated with gastoesophageal reflux disease on health-related quality of life.Arch Intern Med. 2001; 161: 45-52
- Impact of chronic gastrointestinal symptoms in diabetes mellitus on health-related quality of life.Am J Gastroenterol. 2001; 96: 71-76
- Association between dinner-to-bedtime and gastro-esophageal reflux disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 2005; 100: 2633-2636
- Patterns of diet-related practices and prevalence of gastro-esophageal reflux disease.Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2013; 25: 831-838
- Adherence to a predominantly Mediterranean diet decreases the risk of gastroesophageal reflux disease: A cross-sectional study in a South Eastern European population.Dis Esophagus. 2016; 29: 794-800
- Recurrence of gastroesophageal reflux disease correlated with a short dinner-to-bedtime interval.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 29: 730-735
- Lifestyle factors affecting gastroesophageal reflux disease symptoms: A cross-sectional study of 19 864 healthy adults using FSSG scores.BMC Med. 2012; 10: 45
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease prevalence in the city of Sivas.Turk J Gastroenterol. 2013; 24: 303-310
- Association of hyperglycemia in a general Japanese population with late-night-dinner eating alone, but not breakfast skipping alone.J Diabetes Metab Disord. 2015; 14: 16
- Potential association between breakfast skipping and concomitant late-night-dinner eating with metabolic syndrome and proteinuria in the Japanese population.Scientifica. 2014; 201: 253581
- Association between diabetes mellitus and gastroesophageal reflux disease: A meta-analysis.World J Gastroenterol. 2015; 21: 3085-3092
- The relationship between type 2 diabetes mellitus and failure of proton pump inhibitor treatment in gastroesophageal reflux disease.J Clin Gastroenterol. 2012; 46: 662-668
- A new classification of diabetic nephropathy 2014: A report from Joint Committee on Diabetic Nephropathy.J Diabetes Investig. 2015; 6: 242-246
- Rationale and usefulness of newly devised abbreviated diagnostic criteria and staging for diabetic polyneuropathy.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2007; 77: S178-S183
- http://www.mhlw.go.jp/bunya/kenkou/seikatsu/pdf/02b.pdf(in Japanese)Date: 2008Date accessed: June 21, 2017
- The usefulness of a structured questionnaire in the assessment of symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease.Scand J Gastroenterol. 1998; 33: 1023-1029
- Lifestyle factors associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease in the Japanese population.J Gastroenterol. 2013; 48: 340-349
- The effect of the speed of eating on acid reflux and symptoms of patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease.Turk J Gastroenterol. 2013; 24: 379-381
- Early dinner reduces nocturnal gastric acidity.Gut. 1989; 30: 1063-1067
- The timing of the evening meal affects the pattern of 24-hour intragastric acidity.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 1990; 4: 547-553
- Mechanisms of gastroesophageal reflux in patients with reflux esophagitis.N Engl J Med. 1982; 307: 1547-1552
- Nocturnal reflux episodes following the administration of a standardized meal: Does timing matter?.Am J Gastroenterol. 2007; 102: 2128-2134
- Is the questionnaire for the assessment of gastroesophageal reflux useful for diabetic patients?.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2005; 40: 1017-1020
- Symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux in diabetes patients.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2008; 79: e6-e7
- Comparative study of 2 different questionnaires in Japanese patients: The quality of life and utility evaluation survey technology questionnaire (QUEST) versus the frequency scale for the symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease questionnaire (FSSG).J Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2013; 19: 54-60
- Comparison of endoscopic findings with symptom assessment systems (FSSG and QUEST) for gastroesophageal reflux disease in Japanese centres.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009; 24: 633-638
- Epidemiology and clinical characteristics of GERD in the Japanese population.J Gastroenterol. 2009; 44: 518-534
All authors made equal contributions to this work and share first authorship.
The Canadian Diabetes Association is the registered owner of the name Diabetes Canada.