Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of egg consumption on cardiovascular risk factors in individuals with type 2 diabetes and at risk for developing diabetes: A systematic review of randomized nutritional intervention studies.Can J Diabetes. 2017; 41: 453-463
- Red meat intake and cardiovascular risk: It's the events that matter; not the risk factors.J Public Health Emerg. 2017; 1: 53
- Dietary cholesterol and egg yolks: Not for patients at risk of vascular disease.Can J Cardiol. 2010; 26: e336-e339
- Diet and physical activity in relation to overall mortality amongst adult diabetics in a general population cohort.J Intern Med. 2006; 259: 583-591
- Effect of renal impairment on atherosclerosis: Only partially mediated by homocysteine.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2016; 31: 937-944
The Canadian Diabetes Association is the registered owner of the name Diabetes Canada.