Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fetal malperfusion, an update.APMIS. 2018; 126: 561-569
- Fetal thrombotic vasculopathy is associated with thromboembolic events and adverse perinatal outcome but not with neurologic complications: A retrospective cohort study with 54 cases with a 3-year follow-up of children.Placenta. 2014; 35: 611-617
- Intestinal atresia occurring in association with placental fetal thrombotic vasculopathy: A case report with literature review.Pediatr Devel Pathol. 2013; 16: 28-31
- Fetal vascular malperfusion.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2017; 141: 1484-1489
- A case series of 72 neonates with renal vein thrombosis. Data from the 1-800-NO-CLOTS Registry.Thromb Haemost. 2004; 92: 729-733
- Neonatal renal vein thrombosis.Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2011; 16: 323-328
- Neonatal renal and inferior vena cava thrombosis associated with fetal thrombotic vasculopathy: A case report.J Med Case Rep. 2017; 248: 2-5
- Diabetes Canada 2018 clinical practice guidelines for the prevention and management of diabetes in Canada.Can J Diabetes. 2018; 42: S1-S325
- Vascular dysfunction in the diabetic placenta: Causes and consequences.J Anat. 2009; 215: 69-76
- Massive fetal thrombotic vasculopathy associated with excessively long umbilical cord and fetal demise: Case report and literature review.Pediatr Devel Pathol. 2010; 13: 112-115