Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
• Glucocorticoid-induced hyperglycemia in oncologic patients is a complex problem with no widely accepted treatment guidelines.
• Current challenges include standardizing screening practices, accessibility of specialized diabetes teams and patient education.
• Studies of glycemic interventions in the outpatient setting are needed and should be evaluated against the Quadruple Aim (population health, provider experiences, patient experience, and cost)
ab These authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
ab These authors have no special funding or financial support to declare.