Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Indigenous health part 1: Determinants and disease patterns.Lancet. 2009; 374: 65-75
- Clinical practice guidelines: type 2 diabetes and indigenous peoples.Can J Diabetes. 2018; 42: S296-S306
- Clinical and demographic characteristics of type 2 diabetes in youth at diagnosis in manitoba and northwestern Ontario (2006–2011).Can J Diabetes. 2012; 36: 114-118
- Poor sleep, increased stress and metabolic comorbidity in adolescents and youth with type 2 diabetes.Can J Diabetes. 2022; 46: 142-149
- Type 2 Diabetes in Manitoba.Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, Winnipeg, MB2020
- Experiences of First Nations adolescents living with type 2 diabetes: A focus group study.CMAJ. 2021; 193: E403-E409
- My voice: A grounded theory analysis of the lived experience of type 2 diabetes in adolescence.Can J Diabetes. 2014; 38: 229-236
- Social determinants of health and the future well-being of Aboriginal children in Canada.Paediatr Child Health. 2012; 17: 381-384
- Colonisation, racism and indigenous health.J Popul Res. 2016; 33: 83-96
- Lost in maps: Regionalization and indigenous health services.Healthc Papers. 2016; 16: 63-73
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action.(2015)https://ehprnh2mwo3.exactdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Calls_to_Action_English2.pdfDate accessed: June 15, 2022
- Walking the path together: Incorporating Indigenous knowledge in diabetes research.Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2020; 8: 559-560
- Indigenizing science and reasserting indigeneity in research.Hum Biol. 2019; 91: 137-140
- Cultural continuity, traditional Indigenous language, and diabetes in Alberta First Nations: A mixed methods study.Int J Equity Health. 2014; 13https://doi.org/10.1186/s12939-014-0092-4
- Partnering with northern British Columbia First Nations in the spectrum of biobanking and genomic research: Moving beyond the disparities.J Global Oncol. 2020; 6: 120-123
- Indigenous data sovereignties and data sharing in biological anthropology.Am J Phys Anthropol. 2021; 174: 183-186
Statistics Canada. First Nations People, Métis and Inuit in Canada: Diverse and growing populations. 2018. https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/89-659-x/89-659-x2018001-eng.htm. Accessed June 15, 2022.