- Katz A.
- Talbo M.K.
- Xie L.F.
- Nakhla M.M.
- Brazeau A.-S.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Media portrayal of type 1 diabetes in North American television and film.Can J Diabetes. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcjd.2022.04.007
- Exploring the impact of a culturally tailored short film in modifying dementia stigma among Chinese Americans: A pilot study.Acad Psychiatry. 2016; 40: 372-374
- YouTube as a new medium for dementia education among Chinese Americans.Commun Ment Health J. 2020; 56: 435-439
- Perceptions of and attitudes toward diabetes among Chinese Americans.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2018; 118: e33-e40