- •Behaviour change science has developed and validated a number of effective behaviour change interventions but uptake is poor due to provider attitudes and resource limitations
- •Identification of evidence-based mediators of change (adherence, self-efficacy and intrinsic motivation) supports a flexible and comprehensive approach to behaviour change
- •Scalability of behaviour change interventions can be enhanced by capitalizing on technology and the workplace, expanding behaviour change interventions outside of the health system
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'