Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
5University of Seville, Seville, Spain
1) The blood glucose (blood glucose) response to HIIE is variable.
2) When performed before eating or administering bolus insulin, blood glucose increases during HIIE
3) When performed after eating and administering bolus insulin, blood glucose decreases during HIIE.
Disclosures: (Jane and Norm) JEY has received speaker’s fees from Dexcom and Abbott, and in-kind research contributions from Dexcom and LifeScan Canada. NGB has received in-kind research contributions from Dexcom Canada and Roche Canada.
JY & FC were responsible for overall study design and ideation. EW, FA, MM & RM were responsible for data extraction. MM & SH were responsible for the risk of bias analysis. NB & RM were responsible for the statistical analysis. CN, JY, NB & RM were involved in the writing and editing of the final manuscript. All authors approved the final version of the manuscript.